When I come across interesting articles, or things that I feel might be of interest to you, I will post them here on my blog…any input that you have, I would be happy to respond!
This is an article that I had come across written by Ei Mara, I thought I would share it with you….
People who accept the realm of the paranormal and unnatural are certain that people in the beginning are born with psychic powers but only few becomes a psychic. There are two types of psychics that we believe in; the “natural born” and those with little powers within them. The “natural born” psychics are said to be the gifted as they have great amount of psychic powers since birth. On the other hand, those who are born with lesser amount of psychic powers requires heavy practice and understanding in order to grow. In other cases, lots of psychics whose abilities are suddenly awaken by strong emotions or near-death experience, which results into having great amount of mental powers in an instant.
Psychics are people with great mental abilities beyond the use of the five senses; clairvoyance / telepathy, cold reading, psychic reading, dream interpretation, palm reading, astrological reading and tarot card reading are just some of the abilities of a psychic. Here are some aspects that may help a person to develop his/her psychic skills or abilities.
UNDERSTANDING. Spiritual development requires time, patience and understanding. In order to develop your psychic ability, you must first understand its importance and purpose, having a psychic powers also hold responsibilities; becoming a psychic means that you allow your mind and body to grow spiritually, set your goal into helping others, giving the precise information as possible and know that having a psychic ability is never to be abused.
PATIENCE. Whether if you’re a natural born with psychic powers or not, you will only be able to develop your psychic ability in time, so don’t rush, the spirits will guide you through your journey. It is best to find a psychic group in your community or online to guide you, books and journals of other psychics are a great help too.
FOCUS. Focusing first on one ability is good, choose which ability you would like to develop. It is important that you believe in yourself while doing a reading. Psychics have different types of reading and uses the most appropriate one for a client.
CHOOSE YOUR TOOL. Always have the proper tool(s) before conducting a reading.
* A Tarot Card is a divination tool that is used to gain insight and resolve issues regarding heath, relationships, career, and spirituality.
* Numerology, from the word itself, uses numbers that correspond to each letter of the alphabet. With a mathematical formula, psychics use numerology to give past or future information on a person’s life path.
* Astrology and Horoscope, uses symbols and through the use of celestial bodies such as the moon, sun, and planets that represents events that occur on a person’s life.
* A Crystal Ball is used to aid in clairvoyance, a Greek word that means “clear seeing”, is a psychic ability that is beyond the five senses – the transferring of information using only the mind.
* There are other ways of reading without the use of a tool, these are clairvoyance, a Greek word meaning “clear seeing”, palm reading, cold reading, dream interpretation, and more.
PRACTICE. Becoming a skillful psychic requires a lot of practice, nobody becomes a professional in any field in just a few days! When practicing your psychic ability keep in mind that what you’re doing something good for someone, discard your doubts, no matter what your mind sees during a psychic reading take full trust in your ability.
Lastly, if you’ve just begun to learn on how to develop your psychic powers, try some psychic ability test first to know the scope and limit of your psychic powers. Psychic tests are available in online and in a psychics’ community